Update Link: Mad World, Book 4 – Chapter 84
- I’m so sorry for ducking out on Flash Fiction this weekend, but I woke up on Sunday morning with a sore back which was going to limit how much time I could spend at my desk. I knew if I pushed, I could finish Mad World’s edit, and I just wanted that to be my focus.
- I’m super excited because I went into my four day break at Chapter 92, and I managed about 20 chapters on Saturday & Sunday. The book is done. I still have some line edits due from Ang, but my work on it is finished. It’s a huge weight off my shoulders.
- The only thing left is for me to figure out if I wanna write an epilogue or not and I’ve got time to make at that decision. Chapter 115 is fine as an ending point as well.
- This week, chapters will be posted on Tuesdays & Fridays.
- That’s going to be the schedule between May 31-June 10.
- Starting the week of June 20, I’ll move updates to Tuesdays & Thursdays so that there are daily updates on the site M-F.
- If you are a Patreon supporter, the posting draft has been posted for $5 tiers.
- The summer schedule for Flash Fiction kicks off Monday June 20 with Second Chance Mondays. Thanks to the voters on Patreon, I’ll be writing a historical Western romance (still untitled).
- Flash Fiction will be at the usual time in the morning, but that first day I have a doctor’s appointment so it’ll be in the evening.
- Wednesdays will be a new story. I took suggestions from some Patreon tiers, and Adored tier is going to vote on the story starting this Sunday.
- Fridays will be Signs of Life/Scars.