Update Link: Signs of Life – Part 36
Posting Schedule beginning June 20, 2022
- Monday: Flash Fiction – Invisible Strings, Alternate Universe Western Romance.
- Tuesday: Mad World chapter
- Wednesday: Flash Fiction – Too Close To The Sun, Set 2007. Rewrites post-Metro Court Hostage Crisis.
- Probably. Being voted on in Patreon and it’s been leading, outside of a moment when it was in a 2-way and 3-way tie. Vote closes on Wed, June 15.
- Thursday: Mad World chapter
- Friday: Flash Fiction – Signs of Life
- When Signs is completed, I’ll return to Scars. These should take us the rest of the summer.
Monday & Wednesday Flash will be in 20, 30, or 40 minute writing sessions depending on the day and schedule I’m at. In July, I may add another day for one of the Flash stories. I’ll be taking weekends off for other projects and for relaxing.
I’ll be drafting Counting Stars in June & July (probably for about six weeks, beginning June 10), then rotating Broken Girl, Book 2 & Fool Me Twice, Book 2 for the rest of the summer. One week on each, then switching. This will give me a break and refresh but keep me on track. At the end of July, we’ll assess if it’s working. I’m hoping both projects will be done by the end of August, and I’ll spend the fall editing. This will give me content to post all of 2023.